Post 1 - A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

  To be honest, this is a hard topic since I'd like to visit a lot of countries, I find interesting the idea of going to a another country and learn about new cultures, eat new foods, etc. Between my options I have South Korea, Spain, France, Australia, Japan, but my favorite one is Canada. 

So, I don't know a lot of Canada, but I read that it is one of the safest places in the world, and also it has a high quality of life, It seems like a pretty good choice to live or work there.

The first thing I´d do is go to the museums to know more about the story of Canada, also, I saw that it has a lot of beatiful views, so It is a good choice to go on a trip and visit the most famous tourist places, one of them is the Banff National Park, that's the oldest park of the country, the landscape is wonderful, it seems so dreamy. I'll upload an image for you, so you can appreciate it.

Finally, one of my biggest dream in my life it is to live in Canada, so obviously I'd love to live there, because since I was a kid my mom told me that it was her favorite country, and I grew up with the idea of make her wish come true, and invite her there, and I'd be better if I invite her forever, and live with her.

So that's, Canada is a beautiful country to be honest, and It has a lot of good things that make it a really good place to live or visit. Thank you for reading.

Comentarios

  1. I liked your blogg 10/10, i agree with everything you have said about Canada, they have lot of beautiful places and it is also peaceful and safe, i got a question for you, ¿are you able to learn French and travel to quebec? (and talking about the history of Canada) ¿Do you think Quebec deserve independence? CWYL :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. After reading your post, i release that i would like to visit Canada too, it looks really nice. I love the nature and it would be great to visit the parks of Canada someday and breath all that fresh air that nature has to offer us.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario