Post 5 | Tv Shows and Series

 In today's blog I'm going to talk about tv shows and series, and my favorite one.

For many people, including me, it is very difficult to pick a favorite tv shows or series, I have a few favorites like Euphoria, Glee, or Grand Army, but the my eternal favorite is Bojack Horseman. It's a Netflix's series, people use to judge a book by his cover, since a lot of the characters are animals, and It's a animation serie, people think that it's bad or for kids, but It's actually an adult animation, I like it a lot because talk about diferrent serious topic, like mental health, depression, anxiety, etc, also It's pretty realistic, the character developement is incredible, you can see clearly how the characters and their actions impact in their life and other's, I think that you'll be connecting with at least one character of the serie, personally I love Princess Coralyn, I relate with her the most. I truly recommend this serie, the first season could be slow, but then It becomes an adiction, and you'll connect with it, every season is better than the previous one. I have to admit that I cried multiple times watching the serie, so for that reason I believe that is an amazing show that I could help you to understand some things that are difficult to explain, like mental health issues.

Personally, I like teen shows like Euphoria, Elite or Grand Army, I prefers when they talk about issues of the teenagers, and stuff like that. A lot of people recommended me Skins but I haven't the time to see it, I think that when I'm in holidays with more time to relax, I'd see it. Other serie that I'd love to watch is The Society, but as far as I know Netflix cancelled the second season, so I don't know if I should see it.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario