Post 2 - The Best Concert Ever

 In this time, I'm going to talk about the best concert I've gone. I'm thankful that I've gone to a lot of concerts of my different favorite artists, but my favorite one was the Dangerous Woman Tour, it was the second concert that Ariana Grande gave in Chile, it was in July 3rd 2017. 

For me, Ariana Grande is my favorite artist of all time, she's known for being a complete popstart with an incredible voice, she also is amazing song-writer and had produce some songs. One of her most famous albums is ¨Thank u, Next¨, and she recently release ¨positions¨ some weeks ago. 

So, this was my first concert, so I was so nervous, the concert started with Victoria Monet as opening act, I didn't know her but she was a pretty good opening act to prepare the atmosphere. The concert started with a countdown of 10 minutes, where we could see Ariana in a video preparing herself for the concert.

The first song she sang was Be Alright, and inmediatly I was in other world, the entire concert was unreal to me, I was 15 at the moment and I sang all her songs, she make everything so well, the atmosphere changed in every section of the concert, the first one was lit, then it was more emotional, etc.

The time flew that day, everything was so magnific, she has been my favorite artist since 2015, so when I saw her I felt so confident, so powerful.

A memory that I also have is that I went with a friend, and we were so happy, we danced and cry together, It was a really important and magic moment for us.



Comentarios

  1. Hi nico, at the same time I was reading your blog also I was imagining all your story, I can't stop imagining how amazing was for you watching Ariana Grande preparing herself before the concert, if something like that happens to me I would be probably very excited. I have never listened to Ariana Grande so right now I'm going to listening to her (absolutely all "thank you, next". CYL :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love ariana!! she is a total queen and I love every one of her songs, You were very lucky to hear her beautiful voice on live!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario