Post 3 - My Favorite Movie

 In this time, I'm going to talk about my favorite movie.

My favorite movie is Mean Girls, is a teen movie that's very known, I mean, It's a clasic. I really love this movie, is so funny and iconic, It has a lot of good scenes, and even if the characters haven't that deep development, I still think that all of them are iconic. Regina George is the best diva of the teen movies of at all time. The casting really did their best at their roles in the movie. I love it because is so sarcastic and funny at the same time, I can´t watch it so many times and I can get tired of it.

Personally I don't have preferences between movies, but lately I'm really into thriller-horror movies, I like the sensation of nervious and fear that you can feel when you watch those movies. 

The last movie I saw was The Discovery, I saw it with my friends, at first I though the movie was so slow and boring, but the final blow my mind, It was totally worth to watch, so I recommended it a lot, the end of the movie is really emotional, It really made me think about life.

Other movie that I would recommend is Shrek II, is the best one of the entire saga, It has the best scenes and the soundtrack is amazing. I love it. Thank you for reading



Comentarios