Post 4 | My Future Job

 In today's blog I'm gonna talk about my future job. Since I'm studying chemistry and pharmacy, I'd like to work in something related to it. As far as I know there's a lot of different areas where we can work, I'm really interesed in pharmaceutical marketing, because combine the two things that I wanted to study, chemistry and pharmacy and marketing. Since I was a child I thought that I'd be working at an office indoors being a really important person in a company, I see myself doing conferences or travel around the world to become better at my job, and gaining new ideas from different countries. About the salary, I don't want that much, I mean, with the average or a little bit more I'm satisfated since I don't want kids, I think that I'd be enough money for me and my dreams. 

As I said before, I think that when I could, I'll take the major in marketing, so I could work in the area that I'm interested, I think that isn't the most famous area in chemistry and pharmacy, but I'm really looking into it, so I hope I could work someday in that. 



Comentarios